"Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens"
- Jimi Hendrix
- Graduated from Hiawatha High School
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from AIB School of Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from AIB School of Business
- Quickbooks Pro Advisor (Online and Desktop)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Former Trustee for the Morrill Public Library
- Former Treasurer of Mount Hope Cemetery
- Former Treasurer for Hiawatha Chamber of Commerce
A native of Northeast Kansas, Jake has worked in public accounting in the area for the past eight years. In August of 2017, Jake purchased the practice of Marianne Schmitt, CPA to expand his existing service area. The combined firm provides many expanded services that are ideal for clients in many industries.
Jake met his husband Matt in college and have two children, Kiara and Randee. He enjoys trying new food and experiences, exercising, and reading.
Judy Palmateer began her position as Office Manager in July 2020. Judy and her husband Brian enjoy small town living in the Everest community. Judy enjoys spending time with her 4 daughters Anita, Erica, McKenzie & Tara, 3 grandchildren, crocheting, cooking, and crafting.