Jake Wisdom, CPA
Jake absolutely loves small businesses. He understands the struggles and payoffs of owning a small business in Northeast Kansas, and gets firsthand experience with many different types through his involvement with the Chamber of Commerce of Hiawatha.
A native of Northeast Kansas, Jake has worked in public accounting in the area for the last six years. In August of 2017, Jake purchased the practice of Marianne Schmitt, CPA to expand his existing service area. The new combined firm provides many expanded services that will suit clients in many industries.
- Graduated from Hiawatha High School
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from AIB School of Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from AIB School of Business
- Quickbooks Pro Advisor (Online and Desktop)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Treasurer of the Hiawatha Chamber of Commerce
- Trustee for the Morrill Public Library
- Treasurer of Mount Hope Cemetery
- Treasurer of Double the Love, Divide the Hate Foundation
Shelby Meenen, CPA
Shelby Meenen recently joined our CPA office in December of 2017. She comes from the medical field, having studied Exercise Science at Nebraska Wesleyan University. Shelby was raised south of Dorchester, Nebraska and was part of the family farm and cattle operation. She married her husband Kyle in October of 2016. Shelby enjoys traveling, baking, spending time in the gym, shopping, and hunting and fishing with her husband.